Rules & Regulations
2019 California Rules of Court
Standard 5.20. Uniform standards of practice for providers of supervised visitation
Monitors (should) receive all the state mandated training:
Laws and penal codes.
Standards of practice,
Helps to look for monitors who are CPR Certified and do Fingerprinting
Supervised Visitation Providers
Seeking qualified supervised visitation providers can be time consuming and nerve-wracking. Don’t let the heavy buildup of searching the web or asking friends and family stop you into thinking that, that’s all you need to do to hire a monitor. You should also read the monitor’s testimonials and ask important questions on an in-person consult or on the phone. A few important questions you can ask the Supervised Visitation Provider are:
- How long have you been a provider?
- Why did you choose to be a visitation provider?
- Did you graduate college related to visitation monitoring and legal services?
- What are the supervised visitation rights?
- Have you had any reasons to deny visitation?
- What was the most challenging case?
- What cities do you cover as a supervised visitation provider?
- Are your prices competitive?
5678 Extra Rd. #1234 Newport Beach, CA 96120